Notes and helpful resources during quarantine 2020
Let me start by saying that I am NO expert or DR when it comes to any virus or medical information. I only know what has worked for me and what I have learned from resources I trust. The links shared come from resources that have helped me become the person that I am today (lost over 100+ lbs, driven, sleeping better than ever). Their knowledge has never lead me astray, so I want to share them with you, in hope that they may help.
- What is this virus? Joe Rogan w/Michael Osterholm who is a Virus detective
- What is it doing to our bodies? Dr. Cook & Dr. Dawson on the Ben Greenfield Postcast
- How I can prepare my body? Dave Asprey list of things he's doing to protect himself
What I am doing and have learned thus far
There are somethings that I am learning through these tough times and still processing. I have learned:
- Taking notes of politicians who try and sound like experts in the current situation
- Write down their names and what their message was
- When it comes time to vote: Did this person lead us in the right direction or not?
- I am learning the definition of essential: jobs, food, services, family, etc.
- We are seeing that new heroes will be born, fake heroes will step aside.
- I have learned that I would like to transition to a 100% WFH role to spend more time with my family.
Thank you family and friends who are currently "front liners". Who must brave these trying times, by going out, working and serving mankind. You all make a HUGH difference in our lives! Your job/career might not be sexy, new, cool but it is essential. Going forward we need to appreciate and encourage future generations to think about that.
I hope this finds you in good health. I pray for you, your family and friends. Stay safe, practice social distancing and wash your hands. We are praying for all of you! Use technology to your advantage: FaceTime, WhatsApp, VideoChat, text, etc.